Think twice before applying for a loan
Our goal is to maintain your trust and confidence of all personal information you provide to us. This Policy applies to all who visit our website or use our online services.
- We only collect personal information that we believe to be relevant for the purpose of giving you better customer services.
- Only authorised staff will have access to your personal information.
- You authorise us to provide necessary information to third parties who provide services to JD Credit in connection with the provision of the services which you have sought from JD Credit.
- We may be required from time to time to disclose your personal information to Governmental or judicial bodies or agencies or our regulators, but we will only do so under proper authority.
- We maintain strict security systems designed to prevent unauthorised access to your personal information by anyone, including our staff.
- All our staff and all third parties with permitted access to your information are specifically required to observe our confidentiality obligations.
Your Privacy Matters to Us
By accessing this website indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions set out in the website Security. You should be careful that SingPass details including your User ID and/or Password. Do not share your User ID and/or password or allow access or use of it by others. We endeavour to put in place high standards of security to protect your interests. You should safeguard your unique User ID and Password by keeping it secret and confidential. Never write them down or share these details with anyone.
We may change the content or services found on this website at any time without prior notice to you and, consequently, this Privacy Statement may change from time to time. Your continued access to or use of this website means that you agree to and accept the changes we make from time to time.
If you do have any other enquiries, please feel free to call us at 6292 7717.